Business Memorandum & Articles in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, a Business Memorandum and Articles are essential documents for setting up a company, defining its structure and governing its operations. Lacsb provides comprehensive legal support in this area.
Our Business Memorandum and Articles of Association services include:
1. Drafting and reviewing Business Memorandum and Articles of Association.
2. Ensuring compliance with Bangladesh's laws and regulations.
3. Advising on appropriate company structure and governance.
4. Filing necessary documents with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
5. Amending Memorandum and Articles as required.
6. Providing ongoing corporate advisory services.
1. Compliance with legal requirements: Our expert team ensures that your Memorandum and Articles comply with Bangladesh's laws and regulations, helping you avoid penalties or legal issues.
2. Customisation: We draft tailored memoranda and Articles that reflect your company's unique structure and objectives.
3. Professional guidance: Our experienced legal professionals advise on appropriate governance structures and practices, helping you manage risks and ensure smooth operations.
4. Efficient process: We streamline the process of drafting, reviewing, and filing your Business Memorandum and Articles, saving you time and resources.
Scenarios and Examples:
Scenario 1: A foreign investor wants to establish a subsidiary in Bangladesh. Lacsb drafts and files the Business Memorandum and Articles, ensuring compliance with local regulations and setting up a suitable governance structure for the subsidiary.
Scenario 2: A group of entrepreneurs is starting a technology company in Bangladesh. They seek Lacsb's advice on the appropriate company structure and governance practices. Our team drafts customised Business Memorandum and Articles to meet their specific needs and objectives.
Scenario 3: A Bangladeshi company undergoing restructuring needs to amend its Memorandum and Articles. Lacsb assists with drafting the necessary amendments and filing them with the RJSC, ensuring a smooth transition.
1. Consultation: Discuss your company's structure, objectives, and governance requirements with our legal team.
2. Drafting: Our legal professionals draft a tailored Business Memorandum and Articles based on your company's needs and ensure compliance with Bangladesh's laws and regulations.
3. Review: Clients review the drafted documents and provide feedback for any necessary revisions.
4. Finalisation: We finalise the Business Memorandum and Articles, incorporating any requested changes.
5. Filing: We submit the necessary documents to the RJSC and obtain the Certificate of Incorporation for your company.
6. Ongoing support: Our team provides ongoing corporate advisory services to help you manage your company's legal and regulatory obligations.
Pricing and Fees:
Our fees for drafting and filing Business Memorandum and Articles depend on the documents' complexity and your company's specific requirements. We offer competitive rates and transparent pricing. Please get in touch with us at 01308 383 801 for a detailed quote based on your needs. Government fees associated with filing the Memorandum and Articles may also apply.
Our legal firm, Lacsb, provides expert assistance and support throughout the process, ensuring clients have a seamless experience while complying with Bangladesh's laws and regulations. Contact us today at 01308 383 801 or submit an online inquiry to learn more about our services and how we can help.
Frequently asked questions about our Business Memorandum & Articles service
1. What is the difference between a Business Memorandum and an Article of Association?
A Business Memorandum outlines the company's basic structure, including its name, registered office address, and the company's objectives. The Articles of Association detail the company's internal governance rules, such as shareholder rights, director responsibilities, and procedures for general meetings.
4. What is the role of the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC) in relation to Business Memorandum and Articles?
The RJSC is responsible for registering companies in Bangladesh and maintaining records of their Business Memorandum and Articles. Our legal team at Lacsb will file your Memorandum and Articles with the RJSC and liaise with them on your behalf to ensure a smooth registration process.
2. Can I make changes to my company's Memorandum and Articles after registration?
Yes, you can amend your company's Memorandum and Articles after registration. However, the changes must be compliant with Bangladesh's laws and regulations and filed with the RJSC. Our legal team at Lacsb can assist you with drafting and filing the necessary amendments.
5. How long does it take to draft, review, and file the Business Memorandum and Articles with the RJSC?
The time required to draft, review, and file the Business Memorandum and Articles depends on the complexity of the documents and your company's specific needs. Our legal team at Lacsb will work efficiently to complete the process as quickly as possible, keeping you informed throughout.
3. What are the legal consequences of not complying with the requirements for Business Memorandum and Articles in Bangladesh?
Non-compliance with the Business Memorandum and Articles requirements can result in penalties, legal issues, or the company's registration being revoked. Our legal professionals at Lacsb help ensure that your Memorandum and Articles comply with Bangladesh's laws and regulations to avoid such consequences.
6. Can Lacsb assist with other corporate legal services beyond drafting and filing the Business Memorandum and Articles?
Yes, Lacsb offers various corporate legal services, including corporate governance, contract negotiations, commercial agreements, dispute resolution, and foreign investment advice. We provide ongoing support to help you manage your company's legal and regulatory obligations.